Yii with PHP Storm Auto Complete and Class Recognition
File → Settings → Project settings → PHP → PHP Home → Add.,File → Settings → Project settings → PHP → PHP Home.,Specify path to your PHP. File → Settings → Project settings → PHP → PHP Home. ,I figured it out, pretty easy. All you have to do is go File → Settings → Project settings → PHP → PHP Home → Add. and add the path to your framework folder in yii whereever it is.
yiilite.php from index:
Specify a path to framework directory.,If you are writing unit tests you can include PHPUnit to get code completion:File → Settings → Project settings → PHP → PHP Home → Add. Specify a path to PHPUnit. ,If you are writing unit tests you can include PHPUnit to get code completion: PhpStorm → Preferences → [Project Settings] PHP → Add. Specify a path to PHPUnit. ,Specify a path to PHPUnit.
-`File → Settings → IDE Settings → File Types`. - `yiilite.php` to `Ignore files and folders`.
I’ve created stub generator for components autocomplete, you can find it on packagist bazilio/yii2-stubs-generator (i can’t post links yet). Feel free to leave feedback\feature request on github.,Nope. For custom application components you have to add @property declarations to the class phpdoc. For views see what’s generated by Gii ,Are you sure we can alter the autocomplete recommendations with just Yii.php ? Shouldn’t you do the trick with Application instead?,I also have a question - how do you gracefully trick ide to autocomplete in views?
Not sure how you can do it directly, but this is a possible workaround:
/** @var \app\components\MyComponent $myComponent */ $myComponent = Yii::$app - > myComponent;
Ctrl - Cmd - G on Mac OS X
With this, we come to an end of this PhpStprm article. I hope you got an idea of the IDE and hope you will start coding ASAP.,PhpStorm has a visual debugger that needs no configuration and provides excellent functionality, this will track what things happening on each step that uses x debug and send to the debugger and we want the unit testing it gives us PHP unit and BDD.,Architecture & Design Patterns,The PhpStorm gives us a very fine way to reflect our code. It also shows us whenever we want to refactor our code, it gives us information about, in which file that code will be reflected or what changes are made.
<html> <head> <title>Register User</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> </head> <body> <h2>Register User:</h2> <!-- we created a form with method post and action is our php file(submit.php) --> <form action="submit.php" method="POST"> <!-- each field we pass the name property because our PHP code grab the filed value with the 'name' of the field --> User First name: <input type="text" name="first"> <br> User Last name: <input type="text" name="last"> <br> Email id: <input type="email" name="email"> <br> <input type="submit" name="form_submit" value="Submit"> </form> </body> </html>
Other "storm-undefined" queries related to "Yii with PHP Storm Auto Complete and Class Recognition"
- How can I get Phpstorm to recognize NextJS pages as being used?
- How to can i change my index.html file in create react app to index.php file i want to make it a dynamic page with php
- Make WebStorm see the paths
- React Form to send data to PHP script which should then send email
- React-Laravel(7.2) Component not showing in blade.php
- How to parse a website made with React using PHP? [closed]
- How to add bundled react component into php page
- How to open react project in browser using WebStorm?
- WebStorm autocompletion does not work for ReactJs when accesing state
- Starting a php session from react with an axios call does not keep the session alive, but doing it with postman works just fine
- PHP Library for JSX Compilation
- Attribute jsx not allowed here warning - styled JSX in WebStorm
- WebStorm thinks unused constant getStaticProps and getStaticPaths and default exports
- How to host React and PHP application on gcloud?
- How to create storm / lightning strike effect in react-three-fiber
- User registration with React, Axios and PHP backend
- How to use react and php on xampp server to fetch data from database?
- Redux Toolkit doesn't work well with WebStorm
- Convert php session to react
- Getting a “404 Not Found” when I attempt to “Run Debug Application” of React app in PhpStorm
- Questions about php and react.js (please help im very lost)
- Auto completion for classes on React Tailwind CSS app not appearing in WebStorm
- WebStorm not detecting React import unless explicitly typed
- Windows CE vs Embedded Linux [closed]
- Clone: operation not permitted
- Adding custom validation errors to Laravel form
- How to get GMT date in yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss in PHP
- Cannot run single test with data provider in PHPUnit
- Facebook Sharer popup window
- KSH Shell script not zipping up files
- Detect a new network connection (linux-server) and it's status in java
- Optimizing Kohana-based Websites for Speed and Scalability
- Running 'gcc' on C++ source file on Linux gives "cc1plus: out of memory allocating ..." error message
- Multiple return values from PHP with jQuery AJAX
- How to use SCAN with the MATCH option in Predis
- Apply a coupon programmatically in Woocommerce
- How can I remove part of a string in PHP? [closed]
- Grabbing youtube video URL from curl or get_video_info
- Use sed to add background color to tabs?
- How do I check for valid (not dead) links programmatically using PHP?
- How to install luasql on Linux Ubuntu 16?
- PHP install package globally: apt-get vs composer
- Laravel 5 Class 'form' not found