X-axis horizontal line and y-axis labels are not displaying in D3 Grouped bar chart
I am creating grouped bar chart using D3 V5 in react.I am able to display y axis but not ticks and text.but in case of x-axis it's completely invisible. i have added d3.min.js to index.html file, but nothing works. any help is appreciated, Is it safe to screw into a single support beam holding up an entire house? ,To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.
Pretag team - issue, fix, solve, resolve
// create svg element var svg = d3.select("#res") .append("svg") .attr("width", 1000) // Create the scale var x = d3.scaleLinear() .domain([0, 100]) // This is what is written on the Axis: from 0 to 100 .range([100, 800]); // This is where the axis is placed: from 100px to 800px // Draw the axis svg .append("g") .attr("transform", "translate(0,50)") // This controls the vertical position of the Axis .call(d3.axisBottom(x));
D3 provides the following functions to draw axes. , The axes renders human-readable reference marks for scales. Graphs have two axes: the horizontal axis or the x-axis and the vertical axis or the y-axis. , D3 provides functions to draw axes. An axis is made of lines, ticks and labels. An axis uses scale, so each axis will need to be given a scale to work with.
<body> <script> var width = 400, height = 100; var data = [10, 15, 20, 25, 30]; // Append SVG var svg = d3.select("body") .append("svg") .attr("width", width) .attr("height", height); // Create scale var scale = d3.scaleLinear() .domain([d3.min(data), d3.max(data)]) .range([0, width - 100]); // Add scales to axis var x_axis = d3.axisBottom() .scale(scale); //Append group and insert axis svg.append("g") .call(x_axis); </script> </body>
Data points with wide differences in life expectancy would need to be further apart. ,.call() lets us separate the code for generating the axis from code that adds the axis to the graph. ,.orient() is used to specify the layout, such as whether the axis will be read at the top, bottom, left or right of the graph. The actual position is specified when the axis is drawn in later code.
Start y-axis at 0 and not with the lowest value;,Add axis labels, title, source line.,Let’s go on with the axes of the chart. In order to draw the y-axis, I need to set the lowest and the highest value limit which in this case are 0 and 100.
Pretag team - issue, fix, solve, resolve
bindto: '#myContainer' // or element bindto: document.getElementById('myContainer') // or D3 selection object bindto: d3.select('#myContainer')
Other "chart-displaying" queries related to "X-axis horizontal line and y-axis labels are not displaying in D3 Grouped bar chart"
- Setting a backgroundImage With React Inline Styles
- How to horizontalize react js component?
- Manifest: Line: 1, column: 1, Syntax error. even after deleting the link to manifest in index.html
- React - Can I run build App with all assest inline (images included) and only DOM's body element?
- Line 0: Parsing error: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined
- React - How to align text and img in same line
- Webpack dev server hot reloading not working with reactjs, though i have done “inline:true”?
- Twitter API 'statuses/user_timeline' usage
- React Import SVG inline from URL
- Horizontal Nested Draggable & Droppable (DND) React Component
- How to prevent inline-block from wrapping when the inline-block content is very long
- Problem of displaying recharts xaxis ticks at desired location
- How to remove click blue line and hover of text field
- ReCharts with multiple lines
- How can I create a horizontal range slider that shows the values based on distance points with React Js?
- Move jsx element to new line when screen is small in sass
- I want to remove Underline in Bootstrap Link
- White border line on Image using clipPath of fabricjs
- React Weather Application not fetching the data when it is online [duplicate]
- How to stretch svg line path
- Scroll horizontally and vertically on mouse position
- Move a specific part of text to next line if it have to
- How to create line chart with JSON data using D3
- How can I smoothly animate a Material UI LinearProgress over a fixed time period?
- MapView.Polyline in react native with expo throws an error (I'm testing with an android)
- When a component re-renders, are all variables inside it re-defined?
- React App - removing dynamically-created TextInput always removes the last in the array
- Two Pagination Components Out Of Sync On The Same Page
- How to model recursively nested data in state
- Error Can't add “react-navigation”: invalid package version undefined when run yarn
- Fix for flickering when using React forms multiple true onChange
- React image slider in 2 rows
- React: Map an array inside object
- How to use a component to act as clickable alternative?
- How to create a lambda function to update a new record on amplify?
- React component rendering twice when using useState hook
- Lodash throttling - Function not called when binded
- Routing between two react applications with separate BrowserRouters registered using single-spa
- React: How to send data on Popup close?
- React: cant get output inside a functional component
- Pass component as prop in reactjs
- How do I change localhost:3000 to “custom.domain.dev” for a React app built with create-react-app for CORS
- Reactjs Module CSS multiple class selector
- Validation in formik when multiple fields combined together has to be validated
- How to change the action of a button in child component from a parent component?