Tensorboard Install Fails while Installing Tensorflow in Conda Environment on M1 Mac
Create virtual environment, conda create --name=pytorch_x86 conda activate pytorch_x86 conda install -y python=3
conda create - n tf_macos conda activate tf_macos conda install - y python = 3.8
conda install - c conda - forge tensorflow
Uninstall tensorflow & tensorboard if exists,Anaconda start a new environment,run /bin/bash ,/tensorflow_macos/install_venv
% python Python 3.8 .8 | packaged by conda - forge | ( default, Feb 20 2021, 15: 50: 57)[Clang 11.0 .1] on darwin Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information. >>> import tensorflow as tf >>> import PIL >>> import matplotlib >>> import keras >>>
When I get to the step to install tensorboard, pip install tensorboard, the install gets as far as:,I double checked, and retried, the step around installing grpcio before trying again, While grpcio seemed to install okay again, the tensorboard install still failed in the same way
GRPC_PYTHON_BUILD_SYSTEM_OPENSSL = 1 GRPC_PYTHON_BUILD_SYSTEM_ZLIB = 1
Other "installing-tensorboard" answers related to "Tensorboard Install Fails while Installing Tensorflow in Conda Environment on M1 Mac"
- Detect key up and key down python3
- How increate efffciency insert data in PostGIS with Python?
- Moving Alaska and Hawaii in geopandas for choropleths
- Using superclass methods as instance methods
- How to drop the rows with duplicates and blanks in python
- How can I convert a PyDateTime Object to PyString Object in python c api?
- Global variables and NameError in Python [duplicate]
- ArgumentError: rdkit.Chem.rdMolDescriptors.GetMorganFingerprintAsBitVect(Mol, int)
- Install Python package from GitHub using PyCharm
- Named lambda function in python to be used in pandas' agg function
- PySpark Error When running SQL Query
- Foreignkey issue, Key (status_id)=(1) already exists
- How to properly indent with python-docx?
- Python - Tensorflow Advice on Convolutional Neural Network [closed]
- Apps not popping up on macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- How to timeout Sqlalchemy from database - not timeout database from sqlalchemy
- Error while running a local mlflow server
- The data has ALL the payload stuff in it and from http it returns only 1 of the payload dictionary is loaded
- Issue parsing shell program through python
- How to mock the load of pickle file?