SyntaxError: invalid character in identifier -- despite there being almost certainly no unallowed character
SyntaxError: Invalid character(Edge) SyntaxError: illegal character(Firefox) SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token(Chrome)
You can see the error, SyntaxError: invalid character in identifier in the below screenshot,,Check the below screenshot for unexpected character after line continuation character is resolved
def check(x): if k in range(4, 9): print("%s in the range" % str(x)) else : print("not in the range") check（ 5）
Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience,, Efficient multidimensional optimization while constraining some coordinates , What incentives do reviewers in top conferences have to reject or accept a paper properly? ,Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most
>>> import some_module Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module> File "/home/david/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/some_module.py", line 1 def some_func(): ^ SyntaxError: invalid character in identifier
Other "syntaxerror-identifier" answers related to "SyntaxError: invalid character in identifier -- despite there being almost certainly no unallowed character"
- Pandas: Drop quasi-duplicates by column values
- Tornado how to return error exception?
- Why does Python write one wrongly encoded line every two lines?
- Got stuck programming https proxy - what to do next?
- Memory error while training the keras model on 4600000 rows data
- Solving coefficients of data set using curve_fit from scipy.optimize
- Python 3 How to find the different combinations of a String
- Python launch exe file error
- ImportError No module named 'matplotlib'
- Import Error : from django.core.handlers.wsgi import STATUS_CODE_TEXT
- Use single quote and double quote same time as string python
- How to plot data from csv for specific date and time using matplotlib?
- Parsing stray text with Scrapy
- Python argparse storing arguments as lists rather than ints. Confusing or correct? [duplicate]
- Removing stop words without using nltk corpus
- Find a special kind of buttons with selenium and python
- Conditional Running Count in Pandas for All Previous Rows Only
- Why do these Python server processes accumulate?
- What is Python's equivalent to 'ulimit'?
- "TypeError: 'str' object is not callable" using WebDriverWait for link_text in Selenium through Python