Symfony 4 - Functional Test - Client not following redirects though followRedirects is true
Meta Stack Overflow , Stack Overflow Public questions & answers , Stack Overflow help chat ,followRedirects is a setting. It is used for every request that is done afterwards.
so ... change
$client - > request('GET', '/fr'); $client - > followRedirects(true);
In large test suites, it can make sense to create subdirectories for each type of tests (e.g. tests/Unit/ and test/Functional/).,The Client supports many operations that can be done in a real browser:, Types of Tests ,If your application behaves according to some HTTP headers, pass them as the second argument of createClient():
$ composer require--dev phpunit / phpunit symfony / test - pack
Other "though-symfony" queries related to "Symfony 4 - Functional Test - Client not following redirects though followRedirects is true"
- How to pass method to functional component in ReactJS
- Turn base64 string into png for upload to s3 in frontend
- React-Django: How to send different functional components (React) to Django Views?
- Next.js 500 Internal Server Error right after calling useEffect Hook inside 404 Page
- Checking if a 404 error was returned in the axios library
- Pass function as prop and then pass it as argument to function in ReactJs using functional component
- React functional component - test an element instanceOf baseElement
- Passing functional component props to a static property in React
- How to build a 404 page with react-router-dom v6
- Google Analytics 4 with React
- Swapping ReactJS functional component on state change
- Why am I getting a 404 error when making an Axios post request even though my server is properly connected?
- How to implement search functionality in my react js app?
- Deployment Symfony 4 with React js application on Heroku
- React router v4 get user confirmation when leaving page
- Returning a functional component directly from within a component's event handler
- Rewrite a react class component as a functional component
- How can I send data from a child to a parent functional component in ReactJS?
- Downgrading React Native Project from 0.64 to 0.63.4
- You should not use Route or withRouter() outside a Router when using react-router 4 and styled-component in react
- React Router V4 - 404 error on refresh - Nginx issue?
- I'm getting a 404 error when I click the button
- How do you pass state variables between two separate functional components in React Native?
- Axios post request error with 422 (Unprocessable Entity) from react
- Docker/Symfony/Reactjs/Keycloak : How to make an HTTP request from a container to another with separated docker-compose files?
- Why with resource is not executing in Laravel
- Highchart render in pdf generated using PHP mPdf
- How to set form field name in Symfony 2?
- Reading/submitting a form with variable-length sets of fields, read as an array server-side
- Yii2 how to use pjax when hyperlink is not in pjax
- How to structure a MySQL Database with 50 variables per user? [duplicate]
- Subtract from character class
- How can I place an arrayOfString datatype inside a php associative array
- Display custom checkout address field 2 label in Woocommerce
- Regular expression to split by space but ignore double-quotes string
- How to get Tempating or Container in custom Service?
- Handling data from multiple select field
- Symfony2 Authentication (Login) without Doctrine?
- Setting Bolt Configuration Per Environment
- Can't type a "}" in PhpStorm
- What's the best way to get the Directory of a URL using php?
- Get is_purchasable hook working for Woocommerce product variations too
- How to make a "reference" to an array by string in php
- How to convert select options (product attributes) to clickable divs in variable product page in WooCommerce?
- Using methods to access classes and the instantiate them