Python 3.6: Deal with MemoryError
The column in the line where the error occurred, This is 1-indexed: the first character in the line has an offset of 1
raise new_exc from original_exc
Python Memory Error or in layman language is exactly what it means, you have run out of memory in your RAM for your code to execute,,A memory error means that your program has run out of memory
# importing libraries import signal import resource import os # checking time limit exceed def time_exceeded(signo, frame): print("Time's up !") raise SystemExit(1) def set_max_runtime(seconds): # setting up the resource limit soft, hard = resource.getrlimit(resource.RLIMIT_CPU) resource.setrlimit(resource.RLIMIT_CPU, (seconds, hard)) signal.signal(signal.SIGXCPU, time_exceeded) # max run time of 15 millisecond if __name__ == '__main__': set_max_runtime(15) while True: pass
We’ll start by using the Python 3,6
def print_memory_usage(): "" "Prints current memory usage stats. See: https: //stackoverflow.com/a/15495136 : return :None "" " total, available, percent, used, free = psutil.virtual_memory() total, available, used, free = total / MEGA, available / MEGA, used / MEGA, free / MEGA proc = PROCESS.memory_info() / MEGA print('process = %s total = %s available = %s used = %s free = %s percent = %s' % (proc, total, available, used, free, percent))
Of course the first solution is perfectly fine, but rather expensive, But what are you going to do once you have a data set of many hundreds of gigabytes? It's prohibitive for most consumers to purchase that much RAM
scikit - learn
Other "memoryerror-python" answers related to "Python 3.6: Deal with MemoryError"
- Excel unable to get css styles from xlsxwriter python
- What's the easiest way to extract the links on a web page using python without BeautifulSoup?
- Cannot Read numpy From libpgm
- Mod python, get POST parameters from request object
- Updated pop up modal view seen for a second and closed immediately
- Cannot install any packages with pip I got this error ImportError: cannot import name 'appdirs'
- How to find the lemmas and frequency count of each word in list of sentences in a list?
- Sklearn GMM raises "ValueError: setting an array element with a sequence." on sparse matrix
- Basic Python function and outputs
- Python MySQL, is this a prepared statement?
- Django 403 Forbidden permission error on Linode even after assigning correct permission to all files in Apache2
- What happens during and after boost::python::import?
- How to have full control over a process (start/terminate) which runs in parallel with flask application?
- Binary layout of Python lists [duplicate]
- Getting Killed error in aws but works in Mac
- Groupby with overlapping intervals timeseries
- How to coding to fix Fatal error detected : Failed to execute script BoxDetection after use auto-py-to-exe compile python code to exe file?
- How to assign the url that's being scraped from to an item?
- Matplotlib annotated heatmaps formatting
- Pip install error within Python 3 virtualenv