OpenCV-Python ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found
Jan 12, 2021 - I reinstalled Python to have a clean setup again,Which directory containing the opencv dll’s did you add to your path bin or install\x64\vc16\bin?,Windows Environment – Path,Failing that try anaconda and dload the binaries from
Python 3.8.6 (tags/v3.8.6:db45529, Sep 23 2020, 15:52:53) [MSC v.1927 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32 Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information. >>> import cv2 Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module> File "C:\DevHome\Program\OpenCV450\build\python_loader\cv2\__init__.py", line 96, in <module> bootstrap() File "C:\DevHome\Program\OpenCV450\build\python_loader\cv2\__init__.py", line 86, in bootstrap import cv2 ImportError: DLL load failed while importing cv2: The specified module could not be found.
It says cv2 doesn't work with python 3 I was wondering if this has been fixed or if there is a way around it,This is the only way I could get cv2 to work and I tried everything for two days,,I could import opencv no problem when I launched python from the command line
pip install opencv - contrib - python
I have looked at other posts in regards "ImportError: DLL load failed while importing cv2: The specified module could not be found" and they were to no avail,,I am still having the ImportError: DLL load failed while importing cv2: The specified module could not be found,I am facing the exactly same problem as you and Laurent, but I still have no clues what is going on
CMake Warning at cmake / OpenCVGenSetupVars.cmake: 54(message): CONFIGURATION IS NOT SUPPORTED: validate setupvars script in install directory Call Stack(most recent call first): CMakeLists.txt: 1010(include)
pip install opencv-python==3,3
pip install opencv - contrib - python
Traceback (most recent call last): File "test.py", line 1, in <module> import cv2 File "C:\Program Files\Python37\lib\site-packages\cv2\__init__.py", line 3, in <module> from .cv2 import * ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Same thing happens, That’s why I originally added the choco install and ENVARS
ImportError while importing test module 'C:\Users\travis\build\samclane\Discordia\Discordia\test\test_all.py'. Hint: make sure your test modules/packages have valid Python names. Traceback: Discordia\test\test_all.py:14: in <module> from Discordia.Interface.Rendering.DesktopApp import MainWindow Discordia\Interface\Rendering\DesktopApp.py:12: in <module> import pixelhouse as ph c:\python37\lib\site-packages\pixelhouse\__init__.py:2: in <module> from .canvas import Canvas, load c:\python37\lib\site-packages\pixelhouse\canvas.py:2: in <module> import cv2 c:\python37\lib\site-packages\cv2\__init__.py:3: in <module> from .cv2 import * E ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Today, when I typed import cv2, I was given this error message: ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found, ,When I use dependency walker, I saw the same list of missing dlls as reported [here]
cmake - DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS = OFF
Other "specified-module" answers related to "OpenCV-Python ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found"
- SQLAlchemy instantiate object from ORM fails with AttributeError: mapper
- IPython + pylab/matplotlib animations hang
- Split a list of dates by another list of dates
- How retrieve from Python win32evtlog rest of info?
- Installing Twain Module on Python 3.4 on Windows
- Selenium webdriver + PhantomJS processes not closing
- Extracting a date from a log file?
- Azure Python Deployment - Spacy nomodule found exception
- Google App Engine Python python email not working
- Content disposition
- Pandas New Column Calculation Based on Existing Columns Values
- Optimize row access and transformation in pyspark
- Error importing pyarrow in jupyter notebook after pip installation of pyarrow
- Mysql IN clause parameterization in PHP, Python
- Python script running with mpirun not stopping if assert on processor 0 fails
- Find specific text in beautifulsoup
- Python multiprocessing.Pool & memory
- How to impute each categorical column in numpy array
- Openshift Tornado WebSocket(Demo) not responding
- Certbot cannot reach nginx webroot running django