Is there a code coverage tool that works with manual testing?
OK – looks like it sort of works. But are there test cases we forgot? Let’s look at what code coverage tells us.,Oops! Remember – just because the code is “covered”, it doesn’t mean it’s tested. Please don’t forget that (and don’t let your managers forget either).,Would love to hear how you check code coverage of manual testing, actually. Is that just “feature coverage” (break it up into logical blocks and test those)?,Are there any tools that you can recommend that do this for PHP websites? I have only seen a tool like this that is part of Visual Studio.
c: \example > calul8r.exe Usage: calcul8r[value][value][operation] for example: calcul8r 4 2 + c: \example > calul8r.exe 2 3 + The result of 2 + 3 is 5 c: \example > calul8r.exe 4 2 - The result of 4 - 2 is 2 c: \example > calul8r.exe 5 5 * The result of 5 * 5 is 25 c: \example > calul8r.exe 15 3 / The result of 15 / 3 is 5
Other "works-undefined" queries related to "Is there a code coverage tool that works with manual testing?"
- DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not parse content for file
- How to Redirect a user to a external login page and get response code after successful login
- Create-react-app is showing all my code in production, how to hide it?
- React-webcam-barcode-scanner not working when configuring in production server
- Why I can't store my object into my useState using Redux Toolkit
- Code block not displaying when previewing in react-quill
- DEVELOPER_ERROR error code 10 - Firebase google login in react native
- React error with code splitting (Argument type function() is not assignable to parameter type)
- Material ui tooltip showing undesirable animation
- How to continue one test off another in jest to reduce repetitive code?
- Syntax highlighting for react code in sublime
- Minified React error #321; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=321
- Invalid hook calls when calling a graphql-codegen query with typescript + generated core used as a package
- How to get correct links to source files in DevTools profiler in Create React App?
- Connecting Redux Stores using Redux Toolkit
- How can I make React dev tools work locally?
- How to debounce createAsyncThunk from Redux Toolkit
- Code inside arrow function of setInterval not executing
- Vs code takes long time to load variables in the first launch in React Native DEBUG mode
- VSCode TypeScript JSX attribute autocomplete not working
- MUI Datatable custom toolbar
- Usage of typicode live url on stackblitz react Js
- How to structure data reducers in Redux-toolkit with multiple apis
- Fatal error: Call to a member function extend() on a non-object in /***/***/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php on line 600
- Prevent comment form re-submission
- PHP Google Contact API generateing HTTP/1.0 401 Authorization required
- Executing multiple cURL requests
- Magento 2 on docker - no css loaded
- Get the $request object in Laravel's model events (ex. created, updated etc.)
- PHP Shorthand if/else if - Basic
- How do I get the filename of an input file and display it again on button click without uploading it?
- How do I effectively use crypt()
- PHP Compare two dates in format 2011-05-16T09:39:14+0000 (facebook datetime format)
- AJAX and how to best deal with it server side in PHP
- Dynamic email in CF7 (using custom fields)
- Best way to store html template (Laravel 5)
- Usort array by two parameters using spaceship operator [duplicate]
- Displaying the data from database without reloading
- Cannot use php String variable in place of html plaintext
- There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later. Wordpress
- Laravel using variable from database in custom blade directive
- SlimPHP Route not being called