How to display results in order of number of keywords matched?
I want to know if its possible if I can order the results of the search depending on the number of keywords that are matched within the phrases in the database?,Now lets say I enter in the search box "name Mayur Patel", I want the results to be ordered so that it first displays any row which contains all of these key words, then after all of those rows have been displayed then display those rows which contains partial amount of those keywords (knocking a key word off one by one), so that the results of the search would be displayed in this order below:,To get the result you are looking for, you could add a sorting clause like the following, which would be generated in a similar manner from the list of keywords:,Now I have a question about how if possible can the results from the search be ordered. Lets say in the database I have these 3 statments:
Currently your query built in code looks something like this once it's completed:
SELECT * FROM Question WHERE QuestionContent LIKE '%name%' OR QuestionContent LIKE '%Mayur%' OR QuestionContent LIKE '%Patel%'
In LIKE search, the results must be sorted based on the word matches to make the result-set more relevance. Here we will show you how to sort results by best match using LIKE in MySQL.,The following SQL query will sort MySQL results order by best match in the LIKE search. The matched results will be sorted by the below order:,how to sort the rows which are coming under case 2. Means how to add a default sorting for more than one matched with same prefix, Anurag Dixit Said... how to sort the rows which are coming under case 2. Means how to add a default sorting for more than one matched with same prefix August 5, 2021 at 5:30 AM
- Exact match with search word.
- Starting with search word.
- Search word in the middle.
- Ending with search word.
- Search word in any position.
SELECT word FROM words WHERE word LIKE '%searchstring%' ORDER BY CASE WHEN word LIKE 'searchstring' THEN 1 WHEN word LIKE 'searchstring%' THEN 2 WHEN word LIKE '%searchstring' THEN 4 ELSE 3 END
Logically partition and order the data that is used in the MATCH_RECOGNIZE clause with its PARTITION BY and ORDER BY clauses., Logically partition and order the data that is used in the MATCH_RECOGNIZE clause with its PARTITION BY and ORDER BY clauses. ,Nesting one MATCH_RECOGNIZE clause within another., Nesting one MATCH_RECOGNIZE clause within another.
Example 20-1 Pattern Match: Simple V-Shape with 1 Row Output per Match
CREATE TABLE Ticker(SYMBOL VARCHAR2(10), tstamp DATE, price NUMBER); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '01-Apr-11', 12); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '02-Apr-11', 17); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '03-Apr-11', 19); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '04-Apr-11', 21); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '05-Apr-11', 25); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '06-Apr-11', 12); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '07-Apr-11', 15); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '08-Apr-11', 20); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '09-Apr-11', 24); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '10-Apr-11', 25); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '11-Apr-11', 19); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '12-Apr-11', 15); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '13-Apr-11', 25); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '14-Apr-11', 25); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '15-Apr-11', 14); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '16-Apr-11', 12); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '17-Apr-11', 14); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '18-Apr-11', 24); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '19-Apr-11', 23); INSERT INTO Ticker VALUES('ACME', '20-Apr-11', 22); SELECT * FROM Ticker MATCH_RECOGNIZE( PARTITION BY symbol ORDER BY tstamp MEASURES STRT.tstamp AS start_tstamp, LAST(DOWN.tstamp) AS bottom_tstamp, LAST(UP.tstamp) AS end_tstamp ONE ROW PER MATCH AFTER MATCH SKIP TO LAST UP PATTERN(STRT DOWN + UP + ) DEFINE DOWN AS DOWN.price < PREV(DOWN.price), UP AS UP.price > PREV(UP.price) ) MR ORDER BY MR.symbol, MR.start_tstamp; SYMBOL START_TST BOTTOM_TS END_TSTAM -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- -- -- -- - -- -- -- -- - ACME 05 - APR - 11 06 - APR - 11 10 - APR - 11 ACME 10 - APR - 11 12 - APR - 11 13 - APR - 11 ACME 14 - APR - 11 16 - APR - 11 18 - APR - 11
Note that you cannot sort on nodes or relationships, just on properties on these. ORDER BY relies on comparisons to sort the output, see Ordering and comparison of values.,ORDER BY is used to sort the output., Execution plans Execution plan operators Database hits Execution plan operators in detail Shortest path planning ,The nodes are returned sorted by the length property, with a node without that property last.
MATCH(n) RETURN n.name, n.age ORDER BY n.name
sponsored search: advertisements.,1.3 Sponsored results,organic search: retrieved by the search engine's algorithm,Event – An organized event, such as musical concerts or art festivals, that people may attend at a particular time and place.
The move away from keyboard input and the search box to voice access, aside from convenience, also makes other factors available to varying degrees of accuracy and pertinence, like a person's character, intonation, mood, accent, ethnicity, and even elements overheard from nearby people and the background environment.
Searching is changing from explicit keywords:
on TV show w, did x marry y or z, or
election results for candidate x in county y for this date z, or
final scores for team x in game y for this date z to vocalizing from a particular time and location:
hey, so who won. And getting the results that one expects.
on TV show w, did x marry y or z
Other "results-order" queries related to "How to display results in order of number of keywords matched?"
- React display localized version of error message
- React-redux state is changing but display is stills same (no re-render)
- Programmatically close Material-UI Autocomplete popper results
- Border radius of a div inside another div is overlapping
- How can multiple clicked options be distinctly displayed in a quiz app with React & JS? Thanks
- How can i pass HTML inside React Hook Function and display inside my component secure?
- REACT: Updating one piece of data in a Firestore document results in all other data being overwritten with empty Strings
- Sort by last updated entry in descending order as default using react-bootstrap-table-next
- How to display Blockly in React
- Favicon not displaying on Prod - Create React App
- Divi order class props works wrong when I dublicate it
- White border line on Image using clipPath of fabricjs
- Fetch data entered in the form after clicking submit button and display the data using react
- How to make second Flatlist display products by slug
- Having an issue with antd datepicker not displaying value
- Image uploaded via react hook form not displaying on parent component
- React file upload and display image without saving upload to server
- Materials UI DataGrid throwing js errors and not displaying data
- Display problems in canvas js
- Display custom error message in JW Player
- Geojson Data Not Displaying in Mapbox GL JS
- “React has detected a change in the order of Hooks” but Hooks seem to be invoked in order
- Changing the order of Grid Item stacking in material-ui
- Using Axios to fetch data and display it in Table in React
- Using a custom provider class to remove tight coupling
- Post to Timeline - with a date in the past
- Doctrine2 entity with varchar id don't insert id into database
- MediaWiki: how to create new user using not native authentication PHP
- Order keywords by frequency in PHP mySql
- How can we call Php functions based on the Java script If-else condition?
- Wrong OO architecture, sharing objects and dependencies? Maybe i'm missing a design pattern here?
- Symfony2 - $this->getUser() vs $this->get('fos_user.user_manager');
- Is there a code coverage tool that works with manual testing?
- Fatal error: Call to a member function extend() on a non-object in /***/***/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php on line 600
- Prevent comment form re-submission
- PHP Google Contact API generateing HTTP/1.0 401 Authorization required
- Executing multiple cURL requests
- Magento 2 on docker - no css loaded
- Get the $request object in Laravel's model events (ex. created, updated etc.)
- PHP Shorthand if/else if - Basic
- How do I get the filename of an input file and display it again on button click without uploading it?
- How do I effectively use crypt()
- PHP Compare two dates in format 2011-05-16T09:39:14+0000 (facebook datetime format)