How do I get a unix timestamp from PHP date time?
Returns the Unix timestamp representing the date. ,This function has no parameters., Gets the Unix timestamp. ,DateTime::setTimestamp() - Sets the date and time based on an Unix timestamp
Is there anyone sitting on a PHP function to convert a date of format 0000-00-00 00:00:00(datetimesql) to unix timestamp?, Alnitak has a valid point, there are a lot of assumptions concerning whether a DB is involved or not wvanbergen. What if he's grabbing timestamps from filenames? – dcousineau Jan 18 '09 at 20:00 ,@bartek - As you noted, PHP's strtotime function is perfect for this. It can handle most common date formats, including strings like "tomorrow" or "+5 months"., yup, in fact the manual doesn't actually say whether this particular date-time format is supported. That's why I recommended strptime() instead. – Alnitak Jan 19 '09 at 0:46
To do this in PHP 5.2 you can do this:
$datetime = new DateTime(); echo $datetime - > format('U');
A newer way to do this as of PHP 5.3 is:
$datetime = new DateTime(); echo $datetime - > getTimestamp();
To do this in PHP, we can use the strtotime function like so:,By the way, in order to get the current timestamp, you can simply call PHP’s time function like so:,Note that the strtotime function will return a boolean FALSE value if the conversion fails.,For the sake of this example, let’s say that we want to convert 2019-04-01 10:32:00 into an Epoch timestamp.
To do this in PHP, we can use the strtotime function like so:
//Our date string. The format is Y-m-d H:i:s $date = '2019-04-01 10:32:00'; //Convert it into a Unix timestamp using strtotime. $timestamp = strtotime($date); //Print it out. echo $timestamp;
The Task is to convert a Date to a timestamp using PHP. The task can be done by using the strtotime() function in PHP. It is used to convert English textual date-time description to a UNIX timestamp. The UNIX timestamp represents the number of seconds between a particular date and the Unix Epoch. ,Convert timestamp to readable date/time in PHP,How to convert a Date into Timestamp using PHP ?,PHP | Number of week days between two dates
$date = new DateTime(); echo $date - > getTimestamp();
Step1: Convert Unix Timestamp to PHP DateTime First we will get unix timestamp and then convert it into PHP date time using PHP DateTime class.,We will cover this tutorial in easy steps with live demo to convert unix timestamp to date with PHP.,Convert Unix Timestamp To Readable Date Time in PHP,Step3: Display PHP Date Time with Specific Timezone Now we will display PHP date time from UTC time to specific timeozone.
Step1: Convert Unix Timestamp to PHP DateTime
First we will get unix timestamp and then convert it into PHP date time using PHP DateTime class.
$unix_timestamp = $_POST['timestamp']; $datetime = new DateTime("@$unix_timestamp");
How to convert epoch / UNIX timestamps to normal readable date/time using PHP 7.,Converting from epoch to normal date in PHP,Converting from normal date to epoch in PHP,Getting current epoch time in PHP
Time returns an integer with the current epoch:
time() // current Unix timestamp microtime(true) // microtime returns timestamp with microseconds (param: true=float, false=string)
Function time returns current Unix timestamp (number of seconds since the Unix Epoch (January 1 1970 00:00:00 GMT).,Function microtime returns current Unix timestamp with microseconds.,There is multiple ways how to get current timestamp in PHP. ,How To Get Current Timestamp In Python
time returns current Unix timestamp (number of seconds since the Unix Epoch (January 1 1970 00:00:00 GMT).
echo time(); # 1636789637
Other "timestamp-undefined" queries related to "How do I get a unix timestamp from PHP date time?"
- How to convert timestamp in react.js
- Count objects (in an array) having timestamps of last few days, weeks and months from 'current time'
- How can I get Phpstorm to recognize NextJS pages as being used?
- How to can i change my index.html file in create react app to index.php file i want to make it a dynamic page with php
- React Form to send data to PHP script which should then send email
- React-Laravel(7.2) Component not showing in blade.php
- How to store date in the firebase with type 'timestamp' instead of 'map' from reactjs
- How to display TimeStamp (received as Epoch) from Axios json response in human readable form? [duplicate]
- How can I query where it will only show the documents where it has a field timestamp of today's date?
- How to parse a website made with React using PHP? [closed]
- Getting wrong year when tryting to convert unix seconds to a readable format
- How to add bundled react component into php page
- Okay to use cached timestamp inside fetcher with useSWR hook?
- Starting a php session from react with an axios call does not keep the session alive, but doing it with postman works just fine
- PHP Library for JSX Compilation
- How to host React and PHP application on gcloud?
- User registration with React, Axios and PHP backend
- Horizontal scroll on timestamp x-axis with chartjs-plugin-zoom
- How to use react and php on xampp server to fetch data from database?
- React.js got that : timestamp is assigned a value but never used
- Convert php session to react
- Getting a “404 Not Found” when I attempt to “Run Debug Application” of React app in PhpStorm
- Questions about php and react.js (please help im very lost)
- FILE * and istream: connect the two?
- What does two dots before a slash mean? (../) [closed]
- Eclipse ADT Unexpected exception 'Cannot run program'
- Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string
- Run an Ansible task only when the variable contains a specific string
- How to minify JS or CSS on the fly [closed]
- Signal handler does not be invoked despite I have set it in python ctypes
- In order to write PCI ethernet driver. How to implement MMAP in the PCI Ethernet driver
- Curly Braces Notation in PHP
- Why use CJSON encode when we have json_encode
- How does a class extension or Interface work?
- Building a kernel module from several source files which one of them has the same name as the module
- How to avoid multiple definition linking error?
- Any good guides on using PTRACE_SYSEMU?
- How to fix error with xml2-config not found when installing PHP from sources?
- What is the point of Guzzle async promises?
- Linux Kernel Module/IOCTL: inappropriate ioctl for device
- How do I ignore certain files while debugging in PHPStorm?
- How index is affected when multiple threads are running in a loop
- How do you prevent bootstrap-datepicker from clearing existing value from input if no date is selected?