GitLab PHP docker image - the requested PHP extension gd is missing from your system
I fixed the errors when I added this to my gitlab-ci.yml file:,But that also produced the same error.,I've tried a couple things like on our gitlab-ci.yml:,But this gave me this error:
I fixed the errors when I added this to my
... before_script: -apt - get update - yqq - apt - get install libjpeg - dev libpng - dev - yqq - docker - php - ext - install gd ...
phpoffice/phpspreadsheet 1.7.0 requires ext-gd * -> the requested PHP extension gd is missing from your system.,The requested PHP extension ext-gd * is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's gd extension. Problem 2,I haven't had this issue before, but today I started getting the error: "The requested PHP extension gd is missing from your system Flexible environment" when trying to the deploy my application.,i remove ; from php .ini line extension=gd and run composer require "ext-gd:*" --ignore-platform-reqs but none of them works! i still get error GD Library extension not available with this PHP installation.
composer require "ext-gd:*"--ignore - platform - reqs
#php - v to get version(change to php7 .2 or whatever version if needed) sudo apt - get install php7 .0 - gd
You might wonder what docker-php-ext-install is. In short, it is a script provided by the official PHP Docker image that you can use to easily install extensions. For more information read the documentation. ,While it is possible to test PHP apps on any system, this would require manual configuration from the developer. To overcome this we use the official PHP Docker image that can be found in Docker Hub. ,The official images are great, but they lack a few useful tools for testing. We need to first prepare the build environment. A way to overcome this is to create a script which installs all prerequisites prior the actual testing is done. ,Now that we created the script that contains all prerequisites for our build environment, let’s add it in .gitlab-ci.yml:
image: php: 5.6
When Heroku recognizes a PHP application, it will respond accordingly during a push:,Upon the next push, Heroku will install and enable the corresponding PHP extensions:,This document describes the general behavior of Heroku as it relates to the recognition and execution of PHP applications.,Heroku allows you to run your application using the official PHP runtime.
If you do not have the desired extension available locally on your computer, the
composer update step would fail because the requirements in
composer.json cannot be satisfied.
If you cannot install the missing extension on your computer using
brew, or similar methods (something you absolutely should do in the interest of maintaining dev/prod parity), you can instruct composer to ignore the missing (so-called “platform”) requirements:
$ composer update--ignore - platform - reqs
अनुरोधित PHP एक्सटेंशन gd आपके सिस्टम से गायब है,आपके सिस्टम से अनुरोधित PHP एक्सटेंशन ext-gd ^7.1 गायब है। PHP का gd एक्सटेंशन इंस्टॉल या सक्षम करें.
gitlab-ci.yml पर कुछ चीज़ें आज़माई हैं:
apt - get update - yqq apt - get install - yqq libpng - dev
composer.json फ़ाइल से
ext-gd की आवश्यकता की भी कोशिश की:
composer require ext - gd
मेरे द्वारा किया गया अंतिम प्रयास था:
apt - get install php - common phpenmod gd
Other "missing-image" queries related to "GitLab PHP docker image - the requested PHP extension gd is missing from your system"
- React docker nginx kubernetes 404
- User registration with React, Axios and PHP backend
- Asked to install Typescript when already installed when building Docker image
- Docker - “Missing script: ”dev“” - But it's there?
- How to use react and php on xampp server to fetch data from database?
- Problem deploying MERN app with Docker to GCP App Engine - should deploy take multiple hours?
- React not reading docker-compose environment variable
- Why ReactJS Dockerfile has two COPY commands?
- Standard_init_linux.go:219: exec user process caused: no such file or directory - docker problem
- Docker-compose, failed to solve: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to compute cache key: “/app/package.json” not found: not found
- Convert php session to react
- Getting a “404 Not Found” when I attempt to “Run Debug Application” of React app in PhpStorm
- TZ variable passed to jest not taking effect with Jenkins docker slaves
- Deploy React Frontend, FastApi Backend with Docker-Compose on Heroku
- Questions about php and react.js (please help im very lost)
- Can't run react app with docker container
- Docker/Symfony/Reactjs/Keycloak : How to make an HTTP request from a container to another with separated docker-compose files?
- Htaccess redirect without user knowing
- Delay after uploading large files with Jquery BlueImp uploader
- How to play HTML5 Video progressively from mysql database without completely downloading it
- How do I fix my NetBeans + PHPUnit integration?
- Zend Pagination with array
- Wordpress: wp_update_post returns Error "Allowed memory size exhausted"
- PHP, combine two arrays into a new array, using the first array's values as the keys
- If statement structure in PHP
- How to log all requests in PHP Restler 3?
- Delete a file in codeigniter
- Convert/Use API written for C#/Java with PHP
- Can't get message body of certain emails from inbox using the Zend framework?
- Redirect all media requests (css, js and images) with .htaccess
- Cache_wsdl constant meanings
- Cron Job Error when running a PHP file
- __get() example via Zandstra
- Receiving Unable to expand error(Error-1 - Undefined error:0) when attempting to open zip. Only on Mac-os Catalina
- Can I convert an image FROM base64 to binary client side?
- PHP Curl with port number issue
- PHP: __autoload function doesn't ever called