Drupal 7 - Adding content and a piece of text to footer region
Go to Administer > Structure > Blocks and create a new block. You can enter title as "" to prevent title from printing. Enter you content, and choose an appropriate input format (full HTML, etc). Save it. Then, move the block to appropriate region. Most themes have a footer area that you drag and drop the block's handler to (not to the exact region. There is a drop zone middle of the page). , Stack Overflow for Teams Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers ,You can embed links either using raw HTML or using PHP (which reflects correct URLs with path auto always). If you don't want to embed php in a block, which requires you to enable PHP Filter module (from core), put this in page.tpl.php. , Hey, sorry I didn't put it clearly, I'd like to have a link to a content. Thanks. Is the only way to do this is hardcoding the links in page.tpl.php? Or is there a way to add 'privacy' page to footer block from the administration? – Adrian Gunawan Jul 22 '12 at 4:40
You can embed links either using raw HTML or using PHP (which reflects correct URLs with path auto always). If you don't want to embed php in a block, which requires you to enable PHP Filter module (from core), put this in page.tpl.php.
Drupal 7 Bartik theme has following default regions -,Drupal 7 adds Highlighted and Help as default regions. By default, the textual content of the Help region is the same as the $help variable was in page.tpl.php for Drupal 6. The "machine" readable names of the sidebars have also changed names.,Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.,The order in which the regions are defined will be reflected in the block configuration table. Garland, for example, uses the default regions. Notice the order of the regions listed in the image.
If none is defined, the following values are assumed in Drupal 6.
regions[left] = Left sidebar regions[right] = Right sidebar regions[content] = Content regions[header] = Header regions[footer] = Footer
Your new footer should now display on yoru website. Below is a before and after screenshot of the changes made in this tutorial.,You now want to confirm that the new block is showing in the Footer are of the theme. Your new footer should now display on yoru website. Below is a before and after screenshot of the changes made in this tutorial.BeforeAfter ,Excellent article helped me a lot!,Get web hosting from a company that is here to help. Sign up today!
Step 1. Go to your theme folder and look for “.info” file. I am using theme “corporate” so info <a href=”https://essayservices.org/”>file</a> will be located “themes\corporate\corporate.info”. You will see different location/blocks in your theme. like below:
regions[header] = Header regions[content] = Content regions[help] = Help regions[footer] = Footer
Step 8 : Go to Appearance in your Drupal site. You can see your custom Drupal theme present in the Uninstalled themes section.,So now, we have created our regions and rendered it on the page.,You need to click ‘Install and set as default’ option to install your Drupal theme on the site.,If you need to write any hooks or create suggestions for your twig file, you could add the .theme file in your custom Drupal theme (shown below).
CODE: name: Custom Theme type: theme description: 'Custom Theme for My Website.' package: Other core_version_requirement: ^ 8 || ^ 9
Let’s go ahead and create a custom view mode called “Block teaser” for the Article content type.,1. Go to Structure -> “Display Suite” (admin/structure/ds) and click on the “View modes” tab.,1. Go to Structure -> “Display Suite” (admin/structure/ds) and click on the “CSS classes” tab.,We have created and configured a custom view mode, now it’s time to use the view mode within a view. Let’s go ahead and create a block with Views.
2. In the “CSS classes for regions” text area add the following code, then click on the “Save configuration” button.
latest - articles - left | Latest articles left latest - articles - right | Latest articles right
Let’s start Drupal 7 custom theme making tutorial.,Based on this tutorial we have created a Drupal custom theme named CodexWorld. You can download this theme from the below Download Source Code link.,will u please tell me how to import the download source to drupal site,Define the following contents (key-value pair) into the mytheme.info file.
name = MyTheme description = MyTheme is a custom Drupal 7 theme by <a href="https://www.codexworld.com" target="_blank">CodexWorld</a><br>For any support related to this theme, please send email at email@example.com version = 1.0 core = 7.x engine = phptemplate
Other "footer-adding" queries related to "Drupal 7 - Adding content and a piece of text to footer region"
- Flatlist keep adding the list again when creating new object, with React Redux
- Why we get error while doing ng build prod error in scriptsad6f733ccce8c6964fe7js from terser closed
- ReactJS and Typescript : refers to a value, but is being used as a type here (TS2749)
- Why toUpperCase not working in nextjs while adding slug
- How to customise datagrid footer by adding a new field next to the pagination
- Adding Prefix to Firestore Default Document Id
- Redux-Form v7 Field component typescript errors
- 'useEffect', which lacks return-type annotation, implicitly has an 'any' return type.ts(7010)
- Remove autoprefixer warning in react 17.0.2
- Adding transition animation in chat ui
- Adding function in Slice for redux
- TS2739: Unable to consume custom Tippy wrapper extending TippyProps in typescript
- How to add padding to entire row of padding in swiper js
- Adding custom fonts in react webpack packaging
- React hook form: How to can I use onChange on React Hook Form Version 7.0
- How can I rewrite my Controller Component to be compatatible with React-Hook-Form v7?
- Adding youtube search iframe in React [duplicate]
- I was adding a background image in my react js . But it is showing an error
- Create-react-app: unhandled error event: Events.js.187
- Adding button inside Ant-design table column
- Adding tags to Gatsby Contentful blog
- React: File-Saver adding underscore between the filename
- 'PUT' Request to database is adding wrong value
- Adding data labels inside charts in ReactJS is not working?
- React fetch Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:80 at Object.dispatchError
- Calling PHP and dialog box on one click together
- How do I find which `guard` made the current request in Laravel?
- Session in PHP Function
- Avoiding Bad PHP Coding
- Faster MySQL Join for DISTINCT records
- Echo PDO query for debugging purposes
- Error 400 when posting a new topic and file to Brightsapce API
- Json_encode only returns the first element of an array?
- Exporting form results from Contact form 7 to PDF (fPDF)
- How to change Zend_Db_Table name within a Model to insert in multiple tables
- What is the best way to store secure user data in php sessions?
- How to login with Yii2 through twitter account
- Text/html format in codeigniter rest_controller response
- Open Source CMS in PHP with Security facts!
- Barryvdh/laravel-snappy - The exit status code '1' says something went wrong:\nstderr: \"Loading pages (1/6)\r\n
- Check if file exists on parent directory (from root) is impossible?
- PHP getenv() doesn't return all variables, even if they are set and can get directly
- Upgrade PHP version to 8x from 7x in Xampp
- Sum total of all text box value in a row using jquery
- Fputcsv with custom headers