Docker/Symfony/Reactjs/Keycloak : How to make an HTTP request from a container to another with separated docker-compose files?
By default containers created by docker-compose all have their own network namespace - i.e. their own (virtual) network interface and their own IP address - and so trying to connect to http://localhost:8080/ from the app container will not connect to the Keycloak container but to the app container itself.,I have 3 separated docker-compose files:, did you tried it without the 'default' keyword in the global networks statement of each docker-compose.yml file? – Barel elbaz Jul 11 at 21:37
To connect to the Keycloak container you need to use a hostname / IP that maps / is forwarded to the Keycloak container. Since all you containers are connected to the
app-network you can just use the container name for this:
OAUTH_KEYCLOAK_SERVER_URL = http: //keycloak:8080/auth
Your containers can see one each other through the service names. But the browser is trying to access as client. So yes when you deploy to a VM everything would work. To test your local deployment the client needs to know where restapi is, so you need to include in your hosts:
<docker-ip or localhost> restapi
In this organization All GitHub ↵ Jump to ↵ , Pricing Plans → Compare plans → Contact Sales → Education → , Pull requests
docker - compose - f keycloak - postgres.yml up
Examples for using Keycloak with Docker Compose,Note - This example uses an additional container to create the keycloak database prior to loading the keycloak application. In addition, the keycloak container can be rebuilt using,The keycloak-mysql.yml template creates a volume for MySQL and starts Keycloak connected to a MySQL instance.
… and jdbc_ping discovery protocol
At this point, everything worked perfectly. But what if we could control our containers during tests runtime and check how our system behaves when something unexpected happens (for example, when our mailing system is down)? ,Let’s assume we have a simple system, consisting of four services, two databases and some external services, like Mailhog for testing email sending or Keycloak for handling authentication and authorisation.,We’ve come across a strange case – even though our integration tests had their dependencies configured properly, we still had some false negative situations. For an unknown reason, some of the services were not ready. How’s that even possible? Haven’t I just said that docker platform should handle this for us?
Make sure that the docker container with your Keycloak instance is up and running (if you’re running a fresh one, you’ll need to define the client and the user as described in the previous post),,Keycloak documentation (latest version),Let’s stop here for the moment and test how our entire setup is working so far.
Let’s move on to creating our backend API. We’ll go with Akka HTTP on this one, since it’s arguably the most popular choice out there. As usual, you can check out the ready-made code if you’re in a hurry – otherwise, please follow along. Let’s start with a Giter8 template for Akka HTTP, so most of the boilerplate is generated for us:
sbt new akka / akka - http - quickstart - scala.g8
Others Editorial DeskTraining & PlacementLife @EshanCareer ,It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Let’s start by creating a docker-compose.yaml file with php7, mysql for database and nginx for the webserver.,Inside the php-fpm bash, let’s start with installing the FOSUserBundle to have a User base entity we can relate to.,Now that we have a User entity mapped in our database, let’s create a register API endpoint so we can add new users.
In any case, thanks for making such an elaborate and open presentation, it really helps the research field forward!,Dear Felipe, Developer Advocate for Google Cloud: What explains that blockchain/ethereum is in the top visualization, but not ios/swift? Is there a bias somewhere?, Apples, Apricots, Avocados says: 25 Jul 19 at 6:28 Dear Felipe, Developer Advocate for Google Cloud: What explains that blockchain/ethereum is in the top visualization, but not ios/swift? Is there a bias somewhere? Reply
Other "symfony-keycloak" queries related to "Docker/Symfony/Reactjs/Keycloak : How to make an HTTP request from a container to another with separated docker-compose files?"
- React Button that Submits Express Backend Post Request to add to Firebase Cloud Firestore
- Blocked https insecure calls on images from Amazon
- Getting Network Error when calling axios get request in react js
- Error: Network Error at createError (createError.js:16) at XMLHttpRequest.handleError (xhr.js:84)
- What's wrong with get request (axios)
- React - Recoil async requests
- How to pass data in post request using spread-operator
- Network error for post request in Axios only on mobile browsers
- ASP.NET Core: SPA bundle is requested over http not https
- HTTP request working from Postman and Node but not React
- GraphQL post request in axios
- Why am I getting a 404 error when making an Axios post request even though my server is properly connected?
- How to rollback redux state and database if action request failed
- React Http post request to backend nodejs is pending
- Minified React error #321; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=321
- Proxy error: Could not proxy request /api/register from localhost:3000 to http://localhost:8000/ (ECONNREFUSED)
- How to queue requests using react/redux?
- React rendering before state set after two axios api get requests
- A request to test the responsiveness of the React application [closed]
- Axios post request to send image form data…data not being sent in the request.body
- 'PUT' Request to database is adding wrong value
- How to configure gatsby http headers using custom server?
- How to create a POST request to store file on server from local path - React Native
- Axios post request error with 422 (Unprocessable Entity) from react
- Docker/Symfony/Reactjs/Keycloak : How to make an HTTP request from a container to another with separated docker-compose files?
- Setting two state variable onClick in React
- Extract inputs list (fields) from a pdf file to create an html form in react js
- Unable to install Go packages as getting stream error
- How to implement a dynamic form with controlled components in ReactJS?
- React Bootstrap select option not showing
- MapView.Polyline in react native with expo throws an error (I'm testing with an android)
- React state doesn't get set when settings two states consecutively
- ReactJs: How to pass data from one component to another?
- If we have state for the value attribute in the input box, how can we set the previous value when we hit escape in react?
- Multiple Elements gets appended instead of one in React Modal
- Problem with Gatsby app deployment on heroku
- How to type an object that contains a React component as a property and also that component's props as another property?
- How to use @apply directive of tailwind in any .scss file instead of only using it main tailwind file(in React)?
- Axios post request error with 422 (Unprocessable Entity) from react
- Redux-Saga: Saga does not work sometimes on action dispatch
- Unable to run sample app second time on React Js [closed]
- Handle webpack loader syntax with Jest testing: exclamation raw-loader
- How do I pause the animation in React Spring?
- How can I access redux store outside a component?
- React Router v5 - Get the template of the current route