Do i have to use the php configure command?
if want add ./configure --with-mysql, do I need to recompile, and call the make command again? what is the step? – Shiro Apr 3 '12 at 6:57 , Stack Overflow for Teams Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers ,when installing php from source, do i have to add all the ./configure options? or can i just use ./configure and then edit the php.ini?,Some modules won't get built if you don't specify them explicitly at the ./configure stage. No amount of php.ini changes later on will magically make the modules' .so files appear, meaning you'd have to recompile to activate them.
Some modules won't get built if you don't specify them explicitly at the
./configure stage. No amount of php.ini changes later on will magically make the modules' .so files appear, meaning you'd have to recompile to activate them.
. / configure
The list of command line options provided by the php-config script can be queried anytime by running php-config with the -h switch: , Compiling PECL extensions statically into PHP , When compiling extensions, if you have multiple PHP versions installed, you may specify for which installation you'd like to build by using the --with-php-config option during configuration, specifying the path of the respective php-config script. , Installing a PHP extension on Windows
Usage: /usr/local / bin / php - config[OPTION] Options: --prefix[...] --includes[...] --ldflags[...] --libs[...] --extension - dir[...] --include - dir[...] --php - binary[...] --php - sapis[...] --configure - options[...] --version[...] --vernum[...]
The "configuration command", ./configure, is run when compiling PHP. To change configure flags you have to download the PHP source then recompile it with the flags you need,How did you install PHP (from source or with a package manager?). If via a package manager, you should check phpinfo() for Freetype support since packagers usually enable most configure flags. You can also check your package manager for other PHP packages since one of them can have this flag enabled, Stack Exchange network consists of 178 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. , Does the stock price drop if one of the largest shareholders of the company sells all their shares?
The "configuration command",
./configure, is run when compiling PHP. To change configure flags you have to download the PHP source then recompile it with the flags you need
. / configure
In this tutorial, you will learn how to check your PHP version by running PHP code on your server or using the command line.,Check PHP Version by Running PHP Code,The simplest method to determine the PHP version running on your website is executing a PHP file that contains the following code:,If you need more details on your PHP configuration, such as system information, build date, server API, configuration file information, etc., upload a file containing the phpinfo() function:
The simplest method to determine the PHP version running on your website is executing a PHP file that contains the following code:
< ? php echo 'PHP version: '.phpversion();
You can update all your dependencies in one command.,Composer requires PHP 5.3.2+ to run. A few sensitive php settings and compile flags are also required, but when using the installer you will be warned about any incompatibilities.,Change to a directory on your PATH and run the installer following the Download page instructions to download composer.phar.,If you like to install it only for your user and avoid requiring root permissions, you can use ~/.local/bin instead which is available by default on some Linux distributions.
You can install Composer to a specific directory by using the
option and additionally (re)name it as well using the
--filename option. When
running the installer when following
the Download page instructions add the
php composer - setup.php--install - dir = bin--filename = composer
Example (don’t use these!):,You don’t have to remember the keys, just make them long, random and complicated — or better yet, use the online generator. You can change these at any point in time to invalidate all existing cookies. This does mean that all users will have to login again.,If you have compability issues with plugins Set PLUGINDIR to the full local path of this directory (no trailing slash), e.g.,Disable Plugin and Theme Update and Installation
Note: This is an example of a default wp-config-sample.php. The values here are examples to show you what to do.
// ** MySQL settings - You can get this info from your web host ** // /** The name of the database for WordPress */ define('DB_NAME', 'database_name_here'); /** MySQL database username */ define('DB_USER', 'username_here'); /** MySQL database password */ define('DB_PASSWORD', 'password_here'); /** MySQL hostname */ define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');
Other "configure-undefined" queries related to "Do i have to use the php configure command?"
- How to make react to wait until api data is retrieved when use fetch
- Error: Invariant failed: You should not use <Link> outside a <Router> when I try to test my app using localhost
- Undefined useState React after setting it to an object
- Fabric JS - Applying multiple filters on a single object causes lag, how to increase performance?
- You should not use Route or withRouter() outside a Router when using react-router 4 and styled-component in react
- How to configure gatsby http headers using custom server?
- How to register event with useEffect hooks?
- How we can retrieve all data by all users in firebase?
- React: Updating state in useEffect hook
- How to use useParams in mapStateToProps?
- Updating useState inside useReducer? Also my reducer is firing twice at the first dispatch called
- Keep the button focused when click on input: Material-Ui
- Cannot render nested data returned by UseTracker in Meteor - ReactJS
- React JS: Rendered fewer hooks than expected. This may be caused by an accidental early return statement
- Can't use array functions like .includes in Object literals
- Using the Chakra-UI useDisclosure hook on both a parent and child component
- Is there a way that I can use two different ThemeProviders in my React app
- Pass search value from one component to another container and use it in React
- Set focus to dynamically created <input fields - use of ID, ref or name?
- UseSelector returns me undefined
- How do I pause the animation in React Spring?
- How to use @apply directive of tailwind in any .scss file instead of only using it main tailwind file(in React)?
- How do you use react-rails react_component with webpacker gem rails 5.1?
- Laravel Debugbar messages not showing
- Writing a model for a user (php)
- Php - multi-step form with file upload
- Using form helper with PhpEngine as standalone
- How to make Country - Specific Web Site (and contents)? [closed]
- AJAX: Detect connection closed, PHP continues
- Unable to connect to SSL Postgres External Database with Debian (Certificate Permission Errors)
- Scan files in a directory and sub-directory and store their path in array using php
- Jquery loading screen to cover a large mysql query via PHP?
- Show a image to visitor and delete that image from the server (on same page load) [closed]
- My API is called twice
- Returning a reference to an object in PHP
- PHP get specific styles from CSS
- CodeIgniter form_validation is not showing errors
- WooCommerce change loading spinner icon
- Laravel annotation for Models in PhpStorm
- Need to run a long php script from a browser
- Wordpress: register_activation_hook not working
- How to complete install php trader extension
- Handle invalid Json responce from 3rd Paty