Deploy Pyramid Application on Elastic Beanstalk
Elastic Beanstalk(EB) is the amazon aws platform as a service product offering, java, php and
from pyramid.paster import get_app, setup_logging import os.path ini_path = os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__), 'production.ini') setup_logging(ini_path) application = get_app(ini_path, 'main')
Thanks to a friend over on the "pylons-discuss" Google groups forum I now have a solution that works,,To understand the difference between the previous two solutions see:, Why would civilizations have no major technological development even after ten thousand years? ,Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search
container_commands: 01_ setup: command: "/opt/python/run/venv/bin/python setup.py develop"
Other "pyramid-deploy" answers related to "Deploy Pyramid Application on Elastic Beanstalk"
- How to get the data points of a particular bin in a weighted histogram?
- How to access opencv contour point indexes in python?
- Edge's key attribute meaning OSMNX
- TypeError when plotting heatmap with seaborn
- Get unique values from a nested list in python
- TensorFlow: improve accuracy on training data
- Conda - calling python file with specific environment
- Swig: how to pass void* into generic function
- Pandas Groupby and apply method with custom function
- 2 shells 1 cup. Sharing a queue between 2 Python scripts on Raspberry Pi
- Trying to update prices with inconsistent data in excel using openpyxl
- " Errno 13 Permission denied 'bnr_code.csv'"?
- How to convert .ui to py in windows ?
- How to set the base of a datetime floor operation in pandas?
- How to animate a 3d plot using python?
- How to make infinite threaded comments
- How to achieve a read only connection using pymongo
- The first 10 shortest paths in a graph - Igraph 0.6 - Python 2.7
- Pandas - Replace multiple column values with previous column value when condition is met
- Is there a nice way to generate multiple columns using .loc? [duplicate]