Create shortcut to console.log() in Chrome
When I reported it, it was refused but the answer was simple - create the shortcut like this:
var log = console.log.bind(console);
Turbo Console Log provides another convenient shortcut to create those console.logs., Extras: Removing All console.log() ,In addition to creating console.log() messages quickly, Turbo Console Log can:,In our most recent stream, we started talking about my VS Code extensions and one that was recommended to me that I'd never heard of before was Turbo Console Log.
// snippet activation clg // expands to console.log()
This tool can be used to tell you where you are in your code. I personally like to call it when I load my document with a cute little welcome message for myself.
console.log('The DOM has loaded! Welcome to your app, master!') console.log('★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★')
Other "console-create" queries related to "Create shortcut to console.log() in Chrome"
- Npm showing errors while initializing create react app
- How to get correct links to source files in DevTools profiler in Create React App?
- How can we create a room in video conference app using janus webrtc..?
- React createPortal not firing while using useEffect
- How to create nodejs backend to log users actions performerd in UI? [closed]
- How to debounce createAsyncThunk from Redux Toolkit
- Convert object created in HTML to React
- Create an object with a keyName and the value input both located in different parent jsx elements
- How to Create Desktop EXE of react native app [closed]
- React get json object in array within array & create json dropdown sorting
- Can we modify create react app to create build of application on save
- How to Create Scroll Transition?
- How to return the number of leg when multi-point created by style
- NPM audit fix error at new project created
- React.JS | create-react-app load times are insanely high, takes an hour to make a react app
- How to create children based on parent width
- How can I create a dynamic query in Amplify Datastore
- How to config webpack or nextjs to create css file from material custom styles and then inject it into header
- Create firestore index link is not prompting in console
- How to create line chart with JSON data using D3
- How to create a POST request to store file on server from local path - React Native
- Css different style to specific div created by map
- Set focus to dynamically created <input fields - use of ID, ref or name?
- How to create modal with overlay?
- Extract inputs list (fields) from a pdf file to create an html form in react js
- JQuery to get Hidden Field Value in Table Row
- Why Geolocation HTML5 getCurrentPosition() is not working on Google Map?
- Easiest way to sort DOM nodes?
- Can I instantiate a superclass and have a particular subclass be instantiated based on the parameters supplied
- Chrome refuses to execute an AJAX script due to wrong MIME type
- Aggregation filter after $lookup
- How to open Bootstrap dropdown programmatically
- Which browsers don't support a HTTP DELETE with jQuery.ajax? [duplicate]
- Making an AJAX request to another server
- What's the difference between `useRef` and `createRef`?