Can't connect to Python/Gmail API
The first step is to enable the API and download the credentials to use in our project, By pressing the “enable the Gmail API” button, we open a new window with our credentials
pip install— upgrade google - api - python - client google - auth - httplib2 google - auth - oauthlib
The following starter code is largely modeled from Gmail for Developers > Gmail API > Python Quickstart page, but let’s walk through it together to get set up with our service instance and start reading emails!,Locate the Gmail API by searching it or browsing,What follows is a work of art containing the unpacked tuple values from the regex matches from each email,,The data containing the regex-parsed information from the API-fetched articles looks something like this:
if __name__ == '__main__': service = get_service() get_all_email_labels(service)
Using Gmail API, we can Read and send messages, manage drafts and attachments, search threads and messages, work with labels, setup push notifications, and manage Gmail settings, all in one place,,Have you install Google Python client library? pip install –upgrade google-api-python-client google-auth-httplib2 google-auth-oauthlib,It also says ERROR: google-api-python-client has an invalid wheel, WHEEL is missing Wheel-Version, jiejenn on October 1, 2020 at 12:10 am Have you install Google Python client library? pip install –upgrade google-api-python-client google-auth-httplib2 google-auth-oauthlib Reply
pip install--upgrade google - api - python - client google - auth - httplib2 google - auth - oauthlib
We should have basic knowledge of Google OAuth libraries and Google API client,,Now, press enter to start the installation of libraries
Please visit this URL to authorize this application: https: //accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?response_type=code&client_id=107196167488-dh4b2pmpivffe011kic4em9a4ugrcooi.apps.googleusercontent.com&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A55991%2F&scope=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2F&state=kfXlNyjvbKetyUK0op7OF9WY7shrKS&access_type=offline
Configure Consent screen,Go to Enable APIs and Services,Go to APIs and Services,Go to APIs and Services,
To use the Gmail API, we need a token to connect to Gmail's API, we can get one from the Google APIs' dashboard,,If you want to know more about the API, I encourage you to check the official Gmail API page
$ python send_emails.py[email protected] "Subject" "Message body"--files file1.txt file2.pdf file3.png $ python read_emails.py "search query" $ python delete_emails.py "search query" $ python mark_emails.py--read "search query" $ python mark_emails.py--unread "search query"
Other "connect-python" answers related to "Can't connect to Python/Gmail API"
- Comparing items in a python list list with only it's N neighbors both side of that item [closed]
- What is the difference between size and count in pandas?
- How can i convert str to float (the value of foreignkey)
- Tensorboard Install Fails while Installing Tensorflow in Conda Environment on M1 Mac
- Detect key up and key down python3
- How increate efffciency insert data in PostGIS with Python?
- Moving Alaska and Hawaii in geopandas for choropleths
- Using superclass methods as instance methods
- How to drop the rows with duplicates and blanks in python
- How can I convert a PyDateTime Object to PyString Object in python c api?
- Global variables and NameError in Python [duplicate]
- ArgumentError: rdkit.Chem.rdMolDescriptors.GetMorganFingerprintAsBitVect(Mol, int)
- Install Python package from GitHub using PyCharm
- Named lambda function in python to be used in pandas' agg function
- PySpark Error When running SQL Query
- Foreignkey issue, Key (status_id)=(1) already exists
- How to properly indent with python-docx?
- Python - Tensorflow Advice on Convolutional Neural Network [closed]
- Apps not popping up on macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- How to timeout Sqlalchemy from database - not timeout database from sqlalchemy