You may try this :
Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(this.GetType(), "CallMyFunction", "MyFunction()", true);
Don't tell someone to read the manual. Chances are they have and don't get it. Provide an answer or move on to the next question. ,If a question is poorly phrased then either ask for clarification, ignore it, or edit the question and fix the problem. Insults are not welcome.
- React function calling and accessing variables
- Why is React button not calling function on click
- React Native slider onValueChange calling setState makes slider lag
- Invalid hook calls when calling a graphql-codegen query with typescript + generated core used as a package
- Calling setstate after processing forEach within useEffect
- Code inside arrow function of setInterval not executing
- Vs code takes long time to load variables in the first launch in React Native DEBUG mode
- Can you force a React component to rerender without calling setState?
- Apollo Client - refetchQueries calling 2 times
- VSCode TypeScript JSX attribute autocomplete not working
- Usage of typicode live url on stackblitz react Js
- Promise - is it possible to force cancel a promise
- Image drawn to HTML5 Canvas does not display correctly on first load
- Open a new tab/window and write something to it?
- Change the selected value of a drop-down list with jQuery
- Can I load a web worker script from an absolute URL?
- What is the best way to deal with a fetch error in react redux?
- Node.js displays "undefined" on the console
- Vue Watch not triggering
- Refs are null in Jest snapshot tests with react-test-renderer
- SetAttribute is not working for 'style' attribute on IE
- Fix First Column of a Bootstrap Table
- What's the difference between using "let" and "var"?
- Filtering nested objects in ng-repeat with a search input field
- How to force remounting on React components?
- How to pass parameters on onChange of html select